Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error message when copying a sapquery

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

I am trying to copy query me80fn to zne80fn so that I can assign a changed infoset to it. I seklect the me80fn and press the copy button. I am copying the new query to the user group /sapquery/me. I get the message "Object can only be created in package of namespace /SAPQUERY/".

I cleck the checkmark and the "create object directory entry" box appears. I click the save icon and receive the following "original system set to "SAP". this is where I stop because I am not sure what this means. I have been checking the OSS and in this forum for the message and I cannot find anything that explains what this means. If someone could let me know what this means and if setting the system to SAP is okay that would be a big help.

thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the quick reply.

one question, should I be saving my ZME80FN query to the /SAPQUERY/ME or should I copy it to some other place.

3 REPLIES 3

govind_seenivasan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thats right. You can set it to "original system set to "SAP"".

It will work.

Thanks

Govind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the quick reply.

one question, should I be saving my ZME80FN query to the /SAPQUERY/ME or should I copy it to some other place.

0 Kudos

You can save it in anywhere you want.

Thanks

Govind.