cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expired contract to MDM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

We are using SRM 7.0 and MDM, when the contract was expired or fully released, can we use the program: BBP_CONTRACT_CHECK to setup a job to monitor the contract(expired or fully released) and send out the XML to update the data in MDM?

This is standard function in SRM 7.0? Please advise. Thanks a lot.

GY

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

BBP_CONTRACT_CHECK - I believe did not work fine. I believe you must mend this report .

However in MDM you can pass only contract number . In srm only we validate while creating shopping cart whether contract is valid or not.

for eg. take an example of expired and valid contract and run this report . what message you get.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Muthu

You are right, the program: BBP_CONTRACT-CHECK does not work well, I copied it and mend it now, and used the function: 'BBP_PD_CTR_TRANSFER' to send out the XML, but can not send out the expired indicator, do you have the same exprience or sample shared with me? Thanks.

GY

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had to develope one porgram to monitor the contract.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our MDM consultant has developed deleting expired contract program with MDM API.

Expired contract will be deleted at every midnight.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_mdm550/helpdata/en/45/76bc4ed69b1956e10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Masa

From the SAP help, I could not understand it, and could not find specific program to update the MDM. So the program is in MDM or in EBP? Can you give me more detail? Thanks.

GY

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are Java, ABAP and WebService programing API. You can select one of it.

Basic step is

- Connect to MDM

- Query the expired contracts

- Delete it

- Close connection

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Masa

We do not need to delete the expired contract, we just need to update it from EBP, when the contract was expired or fully released. So is there standard program to monitor expired contract and send out XML to update MDM? Thanks.

GY

Tamas_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Gy,

to update the CTR in the SRM-MDM you have to run the report SRMMDM_CTR_TRANSFER.

This will set the obsolete flag for these contracts.

Regards,

Tamá