Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting of FI document while creating FI document(FBB1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a requirement where I need to POST another Accounting document while creating an document through FBB1.Let me make this clear:

Suppose I am creating an document through FB01 or FBB1 before or after it posts an document I need to use the similar data while I am creating the document and just tweak some entries(debit/credits etc..) and post a new document out of it.In short while posting one document through FBB1 or FB01 after I hit "SAVE" it should post 2 accounting documents(one of what I am entering on front end and other in back ground).I tried doing this through BTE's but even though there are no errors I am not able to create other document.I tried doing through BDC.I am not sure weather "BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST" would work here.I think after the document is posted I try to call my BDC than it should work but while I debugged I didnt find an exit or BTE after the document gets posted.

Could you help me please in resolving this issue or if there is any other good solution.

Thanks

DIGISH

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the first document posted manually through FB01 or FBB1? Do you need to add logic to these transactions to post another document? Or is the first one being done by BAPI or BDC?

Rob