cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E1EDL37-EXIDV - Handling Unit number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

How can avoid to fill up the field EXIDV in the segment E1EDL37, for delivery picking packing and good issue with idoc DELVRY03? I want the system to create automatically the HU number with internal number range but i got the following error Field EXIDV empty

Thanks for help me on this

Marco

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

If I leave this field blank the idoc will fail. I want the system to generate automatically the HU number. Are there other parameters to be set-up.

Regards,

Marco

Former Member

long time ago so I suppose it's been solved but for others searching....

In e1edl27, set the EXIDV field as $ 1 (8 spaces but not sure if that's important?) and fill the VHILM fields with the packaging material and VHART with the packaging type. That will create a new one for you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So how should I fill up the idoc to let the system propose me the HU automatically. Which fileds?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

how are you able to get the input data... are you using any other interface to get this input data?

In that case, you can fill this field via that interface itself - they will provide handling unit info (externally)

Please clarify on input data for idoc process.

thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

For testing, go to we19 t.code fill EXIDV field with some external data (some number) and process and let me know the status.

thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

Ignore my repeated mails. its repeated due to some technical issue.

Thanks

suresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

I met with the same issue while configuring auto pick & pack.

I think E1EDL37 - EXIDV Field (Handling unit no.) should be filled externally and internally its not possible.

Pls le me know, if you need any other info on this.

Thank you,

Suresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

I think EXIDV Field should be filled externally and internally its not possible.

Thank you,

Suresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

I think EXIDV Field should be filled externally and internally its not possible.

Thank you,

Edited by: suresh kumar s on Oct 13, 2009 2:23 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

Thank you,