cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem related GL account

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all , I am a brand new member in this community . i am here with a problem while posting stock using T-code mb1c. there is a error report showing " Posting can only be made the GL account 799999 in currency EUR" . Please give me the solluton for this error.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use T.Code :FS00

Enter G/L code 799999

Ciick on'Control' tab

Change A/c Currency :INR

Cheers..

R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Rahim for ur rply . i have tried FSOO and followed the steps told by you . but now while posting stock using MB1c there is an error report coming " Period 010/2009 is not open for account type S and G/L 799999" ... pls help .

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Ask your FI Consultant to open desire FI period .

rEGARDS

aJIT k sINGH

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raja , it was really a very helpfull post. i have checked the psting period varient and followed the same way told by you. After entering the data in OB52 there is another error report comming "Posting period 010/2009 is not open" while posting stock using MB1C. Though i have checked all the probable entry even in T-code MMRV its updated. pls suggest.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Hope you are working new in IDES system

Now the system tells is MM period is not open earlier it was FI

i have checked all the probable entry even in T-code MMRV its updated.

What you have checked in MMRV

In MMRV look for the current period say 06 2009 ( greyed out entry ) that means june 2009 is open

You can post it for june 2009 but you are posting it for oct 2009 the present date hence the error

To solve this error you need to check the current period in MMRV say 06.2009

then T code MMPV enter your company code and input the date as 01.07.2009 and select the radio button check and close period and execute

You will receive a log message

This means that you have closed june 2009 and july 2009 is open now

Now if you check in MMRV the current period will be 07 2009

Like this you have to do till 01.10.2009 that means we will close till sep and open october in MMPV

Closing to be done in MMPV and the changes to be viewed in MMRV

In MMRV your current period should be 10 2009

Make sure the fiscal year varient assigned to your company code in OBY6 is K4

K4 menas 12 periods jan to dec 06 means june here

V3 menans 12 periods april to march 06 means sep here

The settings i told is for K4 and maintain K4 as fiscal year varient assigned to your company code in OBY6

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks sanya and Ravi for ur rply. From the previous thread what i have found that the solution is there in OB52 where i have to make the account type S allowed for the particular period 10/2009. I have tried that but not able to fix the solution .... can u pls tell me how to make that particular entry in OB52

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First of all you need to see what is the posting period varient assigned to your company code

In t code OBY6 select your company code and go for its details

In the processing parameters tab it will be available

What is posting period varient assigned there say for example 1000 is assigned to your company code

Then in OB52 the entry should be like this

1000 - S- Blank -zzzzzzzzzz -1 -2009- 12- 2009- 13- 2010- 16- 2010

With this your error will get resolved

Preferably Like S maintain tha same for

+ ,A , D , K , M , and V also

Regards

Raja

Avoid writing the whole thread in bold

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

menu path: IMG>FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING>FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING GLOBAL SETTINGS >DOCUMENT>POSTING PERIOD

define variant for open posting period (OBBO)

open and close posting periods(copy 1000 variants and rename your variant) (OB52)

assign variant to your company code (OBBP)

regards

senya

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Guess you are working on IDES. While posting stock you will enounter many other problems apart from the errors mentioned above. All these problems are very common while posting stock for the first time. There are many threads in this forum explaining the process to resolve all those errors. You need to make a small search with proper search term. You can use the error description as the search term. Searching forums will give you immediate solutions instead of waiting for the replies.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

goto OMSY

check the period for your company code whether current month is maintained or not,

if it is not maintained then ask your FI consultant to fix this problem,

regards

senya