cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data of Transaction MCXE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts.

We create a new Definition of Quality Score Classes, now we need to update the history data of class in table S069 whit the new configuration to see it correct in the transaction MCXE, Is there a way to do that?

For example the usage desition in the old configuration for a batch was class E, but now it belong to class D, How can we change the old class for the new Quality Score Class?

Best regards

David

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please read SAP document"

Warning: You cannot change classifications that have already been used! First, you must delete the data contents in the related information structures. You can then change the classification. Finally, you must update the information structures to provide them with data entries, provided that the original documents have not already been archived.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

First of all , thanks for answer my question.

I understand that it is not posible to update the score class, but it mentioned that there is an structure to delete the data, so, i can recover the last configuration and following the steps mentioned, but which one is the structure that I can use to do that? is estandar? Exist a Program or is an update to the table?

Best regards.

David