cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to assign material to a particular Revenue Account in RRB process

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Folks,

I have a issue , we are trying to assign a group of materials with a particular revenue account. till date we had just one revenue account > now we want to classify a particular group of materials as different projects and each project has to be assigned to a particular revenue account in resource related billing procedure .

In the material master we have grouped materials with different account assignment group. when we try creating a billing request RRB (resource related billing ) in DP90 it lists down a diiferent group of materials.

please let me know what is the steps i need to follow and where i am missing or doing wrong?

how do i assign a group of materials to a a particular revenue accounts . Steps to follow would be appreciated

Its a Public sector issue

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Revenue account determination and Material determination in RRB are two different concepts.

If you want the revenues for group of materials to go to a particular account, then configure your VKOA settings accordingly.

RRB determines materials based on the configuration. Costs are posted against activities or materials and you can decide which cost element or activity should determine what material. Maybe, you are determining different materials. So correct your configuration in ODP1.

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SAPUser,

am not clear with this statement, can you just clarify

when we try creating a billing request RRB (resource related billing ) in DP90 it lists down a diiferent group of materials.

as per your post, seems you are in right direction,

but one thing is not clear, that when you create RRB for the materials which belongs to same Account assignment Group, why it will display different account assignment group?

- when you have changed Material Acct Assignment group? because if you change it after creating the order, then in RRB , these changes will not get effected.