cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header text ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to check the values for header text ID in sales order before save the Sales Order(SO)? If values for text IDu2019s not available in SO it should not be saved.

Rgards

Uday

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can make the text object as mandatory in the text determination procedure.

Go to t.code VOTXN and select sales document header. Click the change button, and select (highlight) the text procedure, that is assigned to the sales order. Then double click on the Text ID'S in the Text procedure. For the required text ID, under the column Text is obligatory, select value X - Text is obligatory and save.

If the text is missing in the sales order for the text ID ,then the system puts the details in the imcompletion log.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva Ram,

Thanks for your response. I know this functionality but if we make the text as obligatory it effects for all the customers and all the sales area. But I want to do this functionality for specific region (sales area), please let me know is there any way to implement to specific region I was trying to do in user exit 013.

Thanks

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this we need to go for ABAP coding.

Ask your ABAPer for enhancement of the code so that this is made as mandatory for certain sales area.

And the code should be written in the program where the saving is done.

Regards,

Krishna.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jason_barton
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Uday,

Think you need to add your check logic in EXIT_SAPMF02D_001. You could tag it is sales area specific case as you indicate you need to do. Could be a long shot, but think worth checking with your ABAPer. Please revert back if you need more.

Thanks,

Jay