cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Mexico template (32)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Travel experts with Mexico background,

Iu2019m not sure if you could help us on the travel expense country template for Mexico. We identified two gaps where hope to get some more insides from you.

This question ralates to travel expense and not planning.

1) According to our tax department within the company it is legally required to store for each expense item you declare in you expense declaration the vendor information as long it is a trip with in the country (Mexico). This vendor information contains as well the RFC (it is the tax ID belonging to this vendor) it is equal to our German u201CSteuernummeru201D. Actually we canu2019t find any information about this if the Mexico version has this capability. (My feeling is that this is not available) .

Further this information is requested to be reportable on a consolidated way to answer how many money has employees/ the hole company spend on vendor A, vendor B etc.

This seems to be a legal requirement by the tax authority since last year.

2) Further it needs to be a flag available on expense type level if a tax is retrievable by the company from the tax authority based on the information if it was spend with in a home zone of 30 miles. So the employee has to specify if the spending was with in a zone of 39 miles around his office.

As both requirements are legal demands from the government I would expect that this is covered in the Mexico country template(32).

But I haven't found anything about.

Do you have any insides about SAP's plans? Maybe you have implemented this on a customer solution. Or you could confirm that capability and that it is covered in the country template of Mexico.

best regards

Hans Georg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Hans,

I am just trying to think about potential workarounds...

1. You got the field Service Provider at the level of expense line item, so it can cover different vendors (even though there is no system link with a real vendor)

2. If by chance you do not use Regions within country, you can set up 2 regions (also at expense item level).

Next you make these fields mandatory and can build queries.

Good luck,

Paulo