cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign CS-Project to SolMan Project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello together,

i'm looking for a way to assign a SAP CS - project to an Solution Manager project in order to provide detailed task and ressource planning and cost collection. I was not able to find any settinga in SOLUTION_PROJECT_ADMIN, RMMAIN, SOLAR01 or SOLAR02.

Is there an extension to the current SolMan project reporting tool to include actual costs and service charges from the corresponding CS-Project.

I'm using Solution manager 7.01 EHP1 and ERP 6.0 EHP3

Thanks a lot for your responses

Regards

Matthias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Hope There is no direct link to assign SAP CS Project to Solman Project.

Both are different activities.

Through the RFC SAP can be linked to Solution Manager. In Solution Manager, Creation of Project ( SOLUTION_PROJECT_ADMIN) is the first step. for which the project can be furhter useful for Project Documentation ( Business Process Repository), Creation and Assign of Road Maps ( Upgrade Projects) etc.,

But once your Logical System is assigned to Solution Manager.Based on your Roles and Authorizations you can directly go to the Satelite System ( SAP R/3).

Hope this clears your doubts.

Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sateesh.Kandula,

thank's a lot for your reply. I've already set up the complete SolMan project. RFC-Connection to sub-system's are working fine. I asked for this link due to the fact that the resource planning is very limited in SolMan Project.

Thanks again

Regards

Matthias