cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The maintenance dialog for V_AISUSER is incomplete or not defined

Franc
Explorer
0 Kudos

I was not able to assign S-user for SAP Support Portal functionality from SPRO. I received this error and my ABAPer didn't seem to able to help...would anyone ever got this error message and/or know how the resolution?

The maintenance dialog for V_AISUSER is incomplete or not defined

Message no. SV037

Diagnosis

The called function with the view/table V_AISUSER needs a special maintenance dialog which, however, either does not exist at all, or does not exist completely.

System Response

The called function cannot be performed.

Procedure

Generate the required maintenance dialog.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Regards,

Franc

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Franc

do you have more than one customer number? If yes goto 1082010

Nesimi

Franc
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Nesimi,

I do not have multiple customer number... I can't even execute transaction "AISUSER"; that's when the error occurred.

Thank you again,

Franc

Franc
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Nesimi,

I wasnot able to maintain the "assign S-user fro SAP Support Portal functionality" by drilling down the following path from SPRO>SAPSolMan>Configuration>Basic Settings>Standard Config of Basic Settings>SolMan>Connection to SAP-->Assign S-user for SAP Support Portal functionality.

I have to follow the following path to maintain Table "AISUSER" = SPRO>SAP SolMan>Config>Scenario-Specific Settings>Service Desk>Service Provider SW Partner>Maintain Table AISUSER.

What's a ditto...

Thank you again for your time.

Cheers,

Franc Nguyen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Franc

sorry I didnt replied earlier.

Good that you solved the problem

Does it also work for you to go through transaction "AISUSER" directly?

Nesimi

Franc
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Nesimi,

Yes, once I have entered my s-id with "SAP Support Portal Contact Person Assignment" that will allow myself or any person S-ID in the table to execute the transaction "AISUSER" directly. Which my colleague (I am new to the company and there was another Basis consultant has been here for a very long time) should have entered my S-ID here in the 1st place so I don't have to run around troubleshooting the issue; but, at the end I always gained more experience in related issue.

Thank you,

Franc