cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import and automatic hierarchy integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

at the moment, I'm trying to import articles to MDM. Each article include the commodity group information (eCl@ss - 8 numbers) which fits to my hierarchy table. Now I'm in the MDM Import Manager and want to import some articles, now it is necessary to map each article on it's own. For example:

Article Commodity Group: 19010105 <--- map ---> Commodity hierarchy: 19010105 Personal Computer

Is it possible to map the coloum "Article Commodity Group" with the "Commodity hierarchy" Table without mapping each article? - I think there must be a possibilty but at the moment I'm not able to solve the problem.

Regards,

Andi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hierarchy is a lookup, so 1st time when you sre importing you need to map all the values also along with the fields. mapping of values next time you can do away by using key mapping functionality.

1.in console make key mapping="yes" for the hierachy table that you have maintained.

2. When you import 1st time from a file map remote key to the Code/UF you are maintaining.

3. save the map.

4. Use the same map next time you import.All values would be automatically mapped.

It should work..

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Manish,

thanks for your reply! It works!

Regards, Andi

Answers (0)