SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reverse meter reading

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have noticed, If I reverse a meter reading order via EL37(meter redings already filled in via EL28) and regenerate the order again via EL01 then when I come to check proceedings via EL31, meter reading order does not show any results u2026suggesting meter readings remain intact even after the 1st reversal order EL37 . u2026.

so that brings me to question can meter readings be reversed too. ? I guess the answer is Yes, but how ?

also which process fits best in the reversals :

Invoce >then Bill->meter reading order

or

Invoce >then Bill->meter reading--->meter reading order

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

In EL37, there is a checkbox at the bottom of the selection screen "Delete MR results". Please read the help on that field. That is what controls whether results are also deleted or not.

When you are doing reversals, it is always better to do a FULL reversal of the print docs(invoice) which will automatically reverse that billing documents. Then you reverse the meter read results. If not the sequence will be InvoiceBillingMeter read results. Remember you cannot just delete the results and keep the old meter read document, which will be nothing but changing the results using EL29. You reverse the meter read, it will automatically delete the order and the results are also deleted depending on if the checkbox I mentioned above, is checked or not.