cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTS Querries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Regarding the SAP GTS,i have the below querries.

1.Whether GTS can work with 4.5B (version older than ECC 5.0)?

2.Wheather the GTS is written ion ABAP?

3.HowProduct based denial works (Quota magt?)

4.If possible,pls tell me what is the format of the Sanctioned party list,which are being provideed by third party?

Pls provide me the solution for the above querries.

regards

Yogesh C

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Friends..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

If you have any documentation on SD- PS integration, Please share with me.

My email: psreenath7@hotmail.com

Thanks

Sreenath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Friends for the response to my querries...

Regards,

Yogesh C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yogesh,

See answers below in bold:

1.Whether GTS can work with 4.5B (version older than ECC 5.0)?

+Yes, GTS can work with 4. 5B ( however with limitations)

2.Wheather the GTS is written ion ABAP?

GTS being an SAP Product it is in ABAP

3.HowProduct based denial works (Quota magt?)

GTS will not support Quota management.

4.If possible,pls tell me what is the format of the Sanctioned party list,which are being provideed by third party?

XML format

Former Member
0 Kudos

To the best of my knowledge, the last version of GTS that (officially) worked with 4.5b was GTS 3.0. If you attempt to install the plug-in on a release (or even an SP level) that is not consistent with the minimum requirements of the plug-in, it will abort.

But Satya said "with limitations", so maybe he has discovered a work-around to this (which I would also benefit from). Because of the above restrictions, we are currently building a customized version of the GTS plug-in, which I would love to not have to do.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Robert,

Do you have any inputs on whether ECC 6.0 will work with GTS 3.0 (Netweaver 04, SLL-LEG 300-640)? I could not find any oss notes on the combination of new ECC 6 and old GTS 3.0.

We are considering upgrade our 4.7 to ECC 6.0, and then upgrade GTS, but not sure if ECC 6 will work with the old GTS 3.0, or if any support packages will need to be installed on the GTS 3.0 to make it working with ECC 6?

Thanks and regards,

Joanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

It would be compatible.

Though, since you'll have to do a full regression test anyway, you may consider performing a technical upgrade to GTS 8.0 as part of the ECC upgrade. Your overall cost & effort will be much lower and the risk is not much higher.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Robert,

Thank you very much for your inputs, and best regards,

Joanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is to add Z fields in the additional data tab in transaction /SAPSLL/CUOR04_EXP of GTS. There are already 3 additional data fields in this tab. I have to change the label also of the first field and add some more fields here.

While searching for it I found 1 BADI /SAPSLL/BADI_CDOC_EXT_UI that can be useful. But I am not able to use this.

Do I need an access key for this?

Kindly help.