cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link in ALV table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One of the table column in my ALV table displays Sales order with line item separated by "-".

For Ex : 70000174 - 10.

The sales order number should be a link in the table. When we click on Sales order number it should display another view.

How can I make only sales order number as a link?

Please note: Line item number should not be a link.

It should appear as below in the table.

70000174 - 10

70000175 - 10

70000176 - 10

70000177 - 10

Thanks in advance,

Prathap

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prasenjit_sharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Prathap,

There is no way you can have a hyperlink on only the SO number and not on the item no. As an alternative what you can do is, have hyperlink on both of them, but when user clicks on the link, to display only the SO. To achieve this you'd need to change the value of the column field before OBN call is made.

Let me know of you need more help.

Regards

Prasenjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved,,,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prathap, It is not possible to have a link this way. What you can do is, have a normal link to action for the entire cell content i.e sales order number as well as the lineitem, but while reading the value do a split at '-' and read the sales order number. Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Radhika,

This is how my client requirement is...

Please suggest if there is any way to achieve this.

Thanks,

Prathap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Having a link to only half the cell content is really not possible. Can you explain your requirement so that we can suggest you any other alternatives. What are the contents of the table? Cant you keep the line item number in a separate column or a table popin ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How many sales orders you are trying to show to the user in the ALV table.

Is there any Input field for the sales order in selection view.

Regards,

Lekha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have production order in one column, Corresponding sales order with lineiten in another column and other basic sales order details in other columns. In the order line number(Sales order - Line item number) column our application displays SO-Line item number where the link in the column should be only for SO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Having concatenatedvalue into once column and showing link to part of cell is not possible. Try to have salesorder and lineitem in 2 columns, and provide the link for salesorder.

Let your cleint know that the above case(original post) is not possible.

One more thing, POPINS are not possible for ALV. Youcan use TABLE UI element for popins.

Regards,

Lekha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you are concatenating both in to one and showing it in the column, I guess this is not possible to provide the link

to the part of the cell content.

Regards,

Lekha.