cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to do changes in automatic Purchase Order in R/3 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

Please guide that an automatic p. order is created and now user wants to do changes in p.O , but user is not authorised to do the changes , can u suggests that is it possible to do changes in automatic P.O .

How it can be proceeded ?

Rgds,

sap11

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

SInce he dont have access to change , end user can not do. please request the purchaser or who can release the PO and he can chenge that PO

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx for this reply , can u please reply for my querry that this is a Automatic Purchase order created through job run , now in this P.O the net price coming as Zero , but the price inn p.r AND Shopping cart is displaying , the reason here that there is tick found in Free Column in item overview , as this is an automatic Purchase Order so i need to ask that how this "FREE COLUMN " has flagged in the system ?

With Rgds,

sap11

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PR -> SC-> PO plan driven ?

Why PO created with zero values?

or is it a limit PO ? or Frame work purchase order?

what is the source of supply(contract, inforecord) for that SC ?

give more information of sc. How batch job creates PO ?

or

PR - assign vendor in ECC by batch job -> PO created with zero- confirm

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi... lot of thanx for prompt reply ,

the scenario is = SC>PR>PO,

I do nit know abt the job .

it is not a limlt p.o ,

In sourceof supply , vendor is there in SC.

Please Explain as u wrote = PR - assign vendor in ECC by batch job -> PO created with zero- confirm , for this i write here that

on P.R there is a Fixed Vendor given but there is no any info record is there .

One more thing i need to know that in our system when there is no info record is present then no auto P.R is created but here auto p.r crtd.even if no info record is there.

With Rgds,

sap11

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

SC-PR-PO

SC- PR will be created if you have assigned prefereed vendor right and no sourcing settings in classic scenario

sc-PO - WILL BE CREATED if you assigned a fixed vendor (like contract /inforecord/ vendor list).

my question to you how PO created with zero value.

check item or header level changes . you might get history . you edited your PO.

there are some incidences people try to convert the decsribe procureemnt sc-PO and this PO will be converted into limit PO by item category B or Framework order document changes in ECC.

what is your source of supply ?

br

muthu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx

sap11