cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KM Layout not render properly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We created a new layout in EP6. This layout display km link with image and text. The image and text are centered. But when the server was migrated to NW04 SP15, the layout not render the image and text centered for every link. In the Visible Properties of Resource renderer we have rnd:image(alignTop/alignCenter/[1;1]/contentLink/space-left=2/space-right=2/space-bottom=0/space-top=0),+rnd:displayname(alignTop/alignCenter/[2;1]/contentLink/space-bottom=0/space-top=2). We changed a lot of thing in the properties of the layout but the image and link not are displayed centered. What can we do?

Thanks in advance for your help

Maria Teresa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria

I don't see any errors in what you have entered in "Visible Properties", but have you tried letting the Collection Renderer control the display of these images? rnd:image(alignTop/alignCenter/[1;1]/contentLink/space-left=2/space-right=2/space-bottom=0/space-top=0),+rnd:displayname(alignTop/alignCenter/[2;1]/contentLink/space-bottom=0/space-top=2) should then be entered into Displayed Properties of your new collection renderer (see http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/79/a1d23e6b2c3d67e10000000a114084/frameset.htm).

Kind regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I put the value rnd:image(alignTop/alignCenter/[1;1]/contentLink/space-left=2/space-right=2/space-bottom=0/space-top=0),+rnd:displayname(alignTop/alignCenter/[2;1]/contentLink/space-bottom=0/space-top=2) in the Displayed Properties of collection renderer, but the text and the image is not centered. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks