cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TimeOut Exceeded in SMQ2- queue Block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am having an issue with my production PI BOX. Not sure if there is any solution for this.

I have some interfaces in PI which expects huge payload data.Sometime the messages are getting failed in SMQ2 with error message " Time Limit Exceeded ". This is not happening with one particular interface message.Sometime teh queue got blocked for one interface and then the other day with some other interface.

When i tried to resend the same messages by selecting Execute LUW option, all of them have gone through fine. But we cannot do this manually everyday. I just wants to know where exactly the time out parameter has been maintained for pipeline processing.

The messages are getting timed out in receiver grouping pipeline step.

I have gone through the = Michal Blog : 3802 about the time out. But nothing helpful on that.

Could anyone of you help me out here?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Check the following link, might be useful:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/70/edb140c4e29a2ae10000000a155106/content.htm

Regards,

Supriya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Supriya,

I am not sure why you asked to me look into "Monitor for Sync/Async Communication ".

I am looking for a solution for my time out issue

mf_haq
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Do you find any solution for this, facing similar kind of problem.

if yes, please let me know.

in advance thanks

MFH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

Re-Process failed XI Messages Automatically

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have enough experience on how to restart /reprocess of messages in both AE and IE.

I am looking for a solution which should avoid time out exceeded error in SMQ2

Thanks

Rajesh

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you notice this problem on interfaces using some specific type of channel? If yes, then try to increase that adapter level timeout.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are using JDBC communication channels for all these interfaces. But messages are failing in SXMB_MONI .ideally it means that messages are still in Integration engine. right?

It doesn't send teh message to adapter engine

If we increase timeout level at adapter level, does it really help? If yes how come? Could you please explian?

Thanks

Rajesh