cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabling ship-to-address field on the SRM 7.0 portal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The requirement is to disable the ship-to-address field for user input on the portal.

I have some information about the table /SAPSRM/V_MDF_IC. Here some entries has to be maintained.

But I am not able to get what would be the exact data entry to disable the ship-to-address field.

Please let me know the correct data and procedure to do this.

Thanks & Regards

Archana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In SRM 5.0 versions, you may have undo entry for ship to address so this link can be disabled by code so that user can not clear the existing content of ship to address and becomes only dispaly mode and you should not allow to add any value as a ship to address .

-> disable the undo entry

-> stop not to allow to search term of ship to address /or not to add any value to ship to address

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Can you please explain? I am not able to get you.

Where should I undo ?

Regards

Archana

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Archana

in standard SRM , if you maintained ship to address attribute or copy ship to address default you might inherit all the user ship to address default.

but your requirement is no user should not edit the ship to address

in SRM 5.0 we have undo address button under ship to address .

if you click undo address all the address will be cleared and now user can enter his desired ship to address.

so now you need to protect this functionality. you must keep access for only dispaly the ship to address not allow to enter ship to address.

In srm 7.0 you dont have undo entries ? i am not much aware of srm 7.0 screens . customer requirement is valid.

br

muthu