cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C & F Agents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I will be working on C & F scenario for the 1st time.

I understand it is handled by creating these agents as plants and doing a STO.

Is the Excise handled in the std manner?

Can someone suggest the steps required in the scenario.

Thanks,

MR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Query Answered, kindly close thread.

former_member383560
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

since you ambigous about capturing excise, here i share my view about stock transfer in various scenarios:

In Stock transfers we will transfer the Materials from Plant to plant and Plant to Storage location.

Usually in the stock transfers we create the excise invoice while the goods is moving from plant to Storage loc.

From storage loc to customer usually we are not going to create the Excise invoice, because stock which is coming in to the Stock is not an input, it is just a transfer from one place to other.

There is no price escalations here.

Hope you find it useful.

GoodLuck!

With Regards

baalakrushnan.da

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all your inputs guys,,

Query answered and thread closed.

Thanks

Mohammed

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
creating these agents as plants

It is better to have a separate storage location for this and transfer from one storage location to this location via MM route. PGI can be done from this storage location.

On the other hand, if you treat it as a plant, lot of IMG settings is involved which may not be necessary.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member383560
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

You can enter this stock transfer using the one-step or the two-step procedure.

During the stock transfer, two accounting documents are created in addition to the material document:

u2022 An accounting document for the removal from storage at the issuing company code

u2022 An accounting document for the placement into storage at the receiving company code

The stock posting is offset against a company code clearing account which can be configured in t.code: OBYA

To display the value of the cross-company-code stock in transit with a report, choose Environment Stock Stock in transit Cc.

Characteristics of the Various Stock Transfer Procedures

The following table lists the characteristics of the individual procedures used for stock transfer.

Plant to plant Plant to plant St. trnsp. ord. w/o SD St. trnsp. ord. with SD St. trnsp. ord. with billing

1 step 2 steps

Order type - - UB UB NB

MM-PUR

Movement type Transfer postg. using 301 GI: 303 GI: 351 GI: 641 GI: 643

MM-IM GR: 305 GR: 101 GR: 101 GR: 101

Delivery type SD - - - NL NLCC

Billing type SD - - - - IV

Doc. type MM-IV - - - - RE

Price Valuation price Valuation price Valuation price Valuation price Pricing in SD and MM

Planning via... Reservation - Purchase order Purchase order Purchase order

Stock after GI - Stock in transfer Stock in Transit Stock in Transit (Stock in transit CC)

Delivery costs - - yes yes yes

Cross-company-code via... Company code clearing Company code clearing Company code clearing Company code clearing Revenue account;

GR/IR clearing

With Regards

baalakrushnan.da

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bala,,,

I will try this out,,,

Laxmipathi,, it makes sense to have them as Storage Location rather then palnt since their number is touching 40.

But how will the excise be captured in Location to Location transfer?

Thanks guys for all your support.

Regards,

Mohammed

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Make sure that you are doing a STO 4th step . While doing STO you can maintain a C & F agent as a partner function .

Secondly Excise will take place , once PGI happens.

Regards

Srinath