cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The interactive forms become readonly from abap webdynpro ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have developed simple adobe interactive form, during development i can preview the pdf from adobe livecycle designer and i can do some interactive task.

but why after i called the form from ABAP webdynpro become readonly pdf forms ? is that anything that i have to set ?

Please advise ?

Thank You and Best Regards

Fernand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using existing ABAP Dictionary based Forms in webdynpro then the forms can be used only for Print Forms. Reference: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/2c/241a427ff6db2ce10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Regards

Pradeep Goli

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I already set the enable = true and readonly = false. but still doesn't work.

best regards

fernand

NoJo
Active Participant
0 Kudos

try report FP_TEST_IA_01 if you can create an interactive form, if not possible have a look on your credentials

NoJo
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Web dynpro --> view --> there is an attribute for the UI-element of your interactive form: "enabled", activate this checkbox in your form, this is necessary for interactive forms!

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the enabled and readOnly property of the InteractiveFormUI element in your application.

enabled should be true and readOnly should be false.

Also just FYI interactive forms are licensable in Productive environment for which you need Adobe Credentials. You may contact SAP Account Manager and Note 736902 for it.

Chintan