Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany invoices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sap gurus,

Client Requirement:

Consolidate intercompany billing even with different header/patner data.

Month wise client required the consolidated intercompany billing, which will be send only once in a month to the other company code.

I know that this a enhancement, but the problem here is giving the logic to the abaper.

Pls advice me regading the logic that i have to give to abaper.

Awaiting for your valuable suggestions.

Pls reply gurus

Phani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

CONSOLIDATE INVOICES for all the INTERCOMPANY INVOICES?

If so then you can get the consolidate list of all the INTERCOMPANY INVOICES by using the INVOICE LIST functionality.

Please use the transaction code VF21 to get the consolidated list of INTERCOMPANY INVOICES

for this you have to define one Billing document type in VOFA and maintain the copy controls from Billing document to Billing document in the Transaction code VTFF with the ITEM CATEGORY copy control as 016.

If this is not the case, then please provde me some additional details

Thanks,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Santhosh,

Is it possible in invoice list it will display all intercompany invoice even with different sold to party or different header/item data.

Whatever it may be i need to consolidate into one list and send to the respective company code on monthly basis or daily basis.

If this is the case invoice list functionality supports.

Pls advice me

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is possible through Invoice list. because You are basically maintaining the copy controls between IV and LR at Header level not at Item level. So It will accept all items irrespect of Sold to Party and Items.

Payer should be same.

Thanks & Regards

Answers (0)