cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMS Queue: External

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I need to test a JMS scenario where my ECC system is receiving message from an external JMS Queue.

As the external source system is down I want to test my scenario with any JMS Queue which is available. The requirement is such that I cannot use SAP's Web AS J2EE JMS Queue in PI.

Can anyone tell me are there any JMS queus available (or can be configured) so that I can test the scenario

Regards

Sourabh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could try with OpenJMS.

[http://openjms.sourceforge.net/]

Here is a thread to someone who was working on the same:

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What do you mean by exteral source system down?? We can create local queues in PI it self,we can work the same scenariomwhen we are facing problems with MQ system down or we dont have any MQ system.

I am not getting your exact requirement,suppose if you are trying to send message to MQ or retrieving message from MQ ,if queue dowm in this case we can create other queues in MQ , we can connect to the other queues.we can execute same scenario.

suppose if your MQ System down means its not possible,but as i meantioned alredy we can crete queues in PI it self we have a feature.

refer below thread

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We can create a queue in PI but as per requirement I have to test the scenario with an external JMS Queue.

Is such a facility available where some JMS Queue is available for testing?

regards

Sourabh

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No Its not possible to test,my advice to you download MQ series fron IBM portal .instal locally test your scenario.