cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WD ABAP : Libraries/Elements in Adobe Form Designer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could anyone tellme how shall I get elements like 'Hide Reader Toolbar' and 'Submit to SAP' button in Adobe form Designer when using in Web dynpro ABAP.

I have installed adobe form designer from Gui 6.40 DVD.

Regards,

Ahmad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmad,

just have a look at the documentation: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/2c/241a427ff6db2ce10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm, especially the Prerequisites section.

Regards, Heidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Heidi.

All the prerequisites are fulfilled. I can use Adobe form designer in WD ABAP but its just that some of the elements are not there. Any idea what else could be wrong?

Regards,

Ahmad

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

This happened to me once. I lost the entire WebDynpro Library Group. I went into the design and right mouse clicked in the Library Area. I then added my own Web Dynpro Group. This should create a directory. You can see all of these directories in you documents and settings directory under Application Data\Adobe\Designer\<lang>\objects. For instance mine is: C:\Documents and Settings\i809764\Application Data\Adobe\Designer\en\objects

I then copied all the files from the WebDynpro directory into the one I had just created. You could try changing the library Group Properties to point to the correct location. If you are just missing some of the elements, check the same directory and make sure their XFO files are there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks alot Thomas. Its working. Now let me finish with your tutorial for Adobe forms.

Regards,

Ahmad

Answers (0)