cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigning a task list to Quality Inspection lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

The system is considering the existing task list for the specifications and samples for the inspection. I would like to assign a new task list which is added in Inspection plan.

How to assign the new task list? so that the system will consider a new task list and work center accordingly as inspection creteria.

Regards,

VRMP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

create a new task list or make the changes in task list with date prior to creation of inspection lot

& follow

1) Go to QA02

2) Menu > INspection lot > Reset Sample

3) Enter & Save

4) QA02

5) Inspection specification > Assign task list by click on Task/ specification

6) Go to Sample, do the SAmple calculation

7) Save

😎 Check whehter lot status is REL

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suji,

If it CRTD, then i will do the procedure as you mentioned. When a task list is existing for lot, how do i assign a different task list for the same lot which ia released already? It is already a released lot having REL status.

I hope you understand the requirement.

regards,

VRMP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

the process I have mensioned is for REl status only

Go to QA02>enter lot number>click on reset--->save

check the status it will become CRTD

Now attach the new with the procedure followed.

This will work dear

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VRMP,

1. You are cancelling sample calculation of the lot (QAC3). This sample calculation happened based on the sampling pro of your existing tasklist. When you are doing QAC3, Lot status get changed from REL to CRTD.

2. Now you want to do the inspection based on your new task list. In specification tab choose correct task list(new). In sample tab press the pushbutton sampl. Now lot gets " REL".

Answers (0)