SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of Budget/Reversal Transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I deleted the budget from SAP system , but in revesal transaction FMDOCREV documents are still coming. But other reports are empty.

Please advise

15 REPLIES 15

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

How did you delete the budget exactly?

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fisrt I implemented this SAP Note 720306 - Delete BCS data for the active and created Zprogram. Then i deleted the budget

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please, check if you have entries in tables: FMBH, FMBL, FMBDP, FMBDT...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes data is coming in all table. Total report FMRP_RW_BUDGET - Budget Overview is not giving the data after deletion but the line reports like FMB_B01 - Budget View by Document Type displaying the data

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the data is there, then, apparently, it has not been deleted with the program you mentioned...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your assistence. problem occure after patches uprgade. Now I again executed the deletion program, system deleted all the entry FMBH,FMBL ,FMBDP but in the FMBDT -Totals of budgeting data entry not deleted.

Can you please guide how I can able to delete the entry from FMBDT Totals of budgeting data

Thanks for your cooperation

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally, the deletion program should have done it. If it did not, try implementing note 979758.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply. I found some more detail and sharing with you . When I execute the budget deletion program, system deleting all the budget entry from all the table, but in Table FMBDT only delete the budget amount and making them zero. All documnet still exist in FMBDT but with zero.

I also try to post the new document but the system doing the same above logic and keeping all the documents with zero.

SAP Note-979758 is already in system

Regards,

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you implement note 798487 as pre-requisite? Anyway, if the totals are put to zero, then I presume the deletion program works correctly...

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes the note 798487 is implemented, but all the document are exist in FMBDT with zero...Now My query is why not system delete the document from this table?

Thanks for your cooperation

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That's better to ask from SAP... Or debug the deletion program and see what is it supposed to do; set the entries to zero or delete them?

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also check note 1328711. i looked at the program and from the first glance, if the balance is zero, the system is supposed to delete the FMBDT entry (but, again, it's only from the first glance; I did not check it). After implementing the note and running the program, you could indeed ask OSS if FMBDT will still be there.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already checked this note, but system give another five note to implement first before this implementation.

Just I need clarification, if any note i implemented which is not relevant, is there any problem will occure..or any effect on business process........?

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally, SAP works in the way, where almost all notes they create are imlplemented sooner or later with the package upgrade. Of course, theoretically, it could be that they create notes (especially, new ones which were not tested properly in various scenarios) and something is missing, thus some process could be impacted. However, it's very rare... For the 5 notes you mentioned; you should check if they are already implemented and the system just asks to verify them. In any casy, it's strongly recommended to read and analyze all notes you are putting in the system.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

I raised OSS and got the reply. Deletion program delete all the entries from table except FMBDT. System delete amount in FMBDT not all the entries.