cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withholding Tax tab in MIRO Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

In FB60, if the Vendor is assigned a withholding tax code in the master data, the withholding tax tab will be displayed at the time of invoice processing.

Whereas if the same vendor has a logistics invoice, the withholding tax tab do not appear at the time of processing incoming invoice through MIRO.

Is there any way we can display Withholding tax tab in MIRO transaction similar to FB60 transaction?

Thanks very much for your help

Cheers!

Vignesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

plz check the withholding tax setting done in vendor master in transaction XK02

also check th ebasic config done for with holding tax

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Just to clarify my question the Vendor is assigned a with holding tax code in the Vendor Master. And the with holding tax is displayed correctly in both invoices from FB60 and MIRO after it is posted.

The requirement is to 'DISPLAY' Withholding tax TAB at the TIME OF DOCUMENT ENTRY in MIRO in the same way as displayed in processing invoice in FB60.

We are using Classic with holding tax and not using extended withholding tax.

Cheers!

Vignesh

former_member182371
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have a look at badi MRM_WT_SPLIT_UPDATE.

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Pablo. I will check and update.

Cheers!

Vignesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have the same issue. May I know if BADI works?

Thanks,

Jennifer

former_member182371
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have a look at this OSS Note:

( Note 904652 - MIRO: Different from FB60 )

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/904652

According to this note:

MIRO primarily creates an MM document in tables RBKP and RSEG and only consequently creates follow-on documents in accounting. The corresponding calculations and value transfers do not take place until the document has been posted or simulated.

Maybe this is the reason of withholding tax tab data not appearing until the document has been posted.

Best regards.