cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in configuration of SSL in NWDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

First Error: When I try to import the development configurations from CMS i get the error "No keystore provided, impossible to use HTTPS".

I imported the SAP Cryptography KIT too (imported tc_sec_java_crypto_signed_fs_lib.sda).

Second Error: While uploading the keystore (Windows->Preference->JDI->Keystore) I get an error that the 'Load certificates failed. Unable to load keystore: Unable to import from PKCS12 stream'.

Third Error: I can successfully ping to my landscapre directory from WIndows->Preference->JDI->Development Configurations on HTTP URL, but when I use HTTPS url, it says that 'Server certificate rejected by chain verifier'.

My SSL is configured correctly.

I guess all these errors are interrelated and have the same root cause.

Can someone please help me out !!!

Regards

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I removed the redirection from HTTP to HTTPS and it worked fine.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

PKCS12 files are sometimes tricky to load because they usually are encrypted, and parts of the content even can be encrypted separately. From my experience the import function in the Studio does not pass any passwords to the truststore loader, and then for obvious reasons the PKCS12 cannot be decyrpted. Try using a PKCS7 truststore. Since for SSL to NWDI you only need trusted root certificates (that are public anyway), encryption is not necessary. Easiest way to obtain a PKCS7 is to export it from your browser.

Regards

Michael