cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thai Font Family

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

Please help me out in printing the Thai Font in smartforms. It is not considering the font family in the editor itself. If i enter Thai language word in the PC editor and came back, it is showing as #, ? etc.,

Kindly help me out in this regard.

Rgds,

Rajesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narayana,

If you are still facing the problem then try changing the device type for your output device.

Go to SPAD transaction and for your output device give the device type as THSAPWIN and then try printing.

I hope this works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can write it into a standard text(do not use PC editor)

then include the standard text in your smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I suggestion would be create the Form in ENGLISH and do the translation using SE63 which will be very easy for you , and which is also good practise... try if u find any difficulty let us know

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

For the characters to appear in teh respective langu, you needt o have teh correspondingly font fam to attach to it. I ahve worked on a Thai translation and had used font family - THANGSAN (Standard MB Font Thailand) for thai. There are amny more available.

Let me know in case u need further assistance!

Cheers,

Varna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Verna,

Thanks for the reply,

Iam using the THANGSAN font family only. But in the editor itself it is not considering the font family, If i copy some Thai Word from my document and paste it on the smartforms editor it is showing as # or ?.

Kindly help me.

Rgds,

Rajesh.HR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi try using standard objects SO10 as mentioned above. Also, try downloading Thangsan font family on ur system and try it again in the samrtforms.

Cheers,

Varna

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh, did you find a solution to that problem?

Thx