cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Control for Sales Document to Sales Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus Good Morning to Every body,

here my quesry is I have two sales order types.

ZST1 and ZST2.

first i created a sales order in sales document type ZST1, system has generated a no.

now here i am creating a sales order(ZST2) with reference to above sales document no.which has generated in above step.

then i save this document.

here my question is when i am taking with reference of the same sale document no second time which has created in ZST1

system is automatically copying but here i want to generate a warning message or error message.

but system is not doing like that.

system is copying full quantity with out generating a message.

dear guru's please give the need full help.

with regards,

Edited by: SDGURU on Oct 12, 2009 11:38 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

Thanks for reply for my query.

I got answer to my question.

here i am giving answer

we have to put requirement in copy control VTAA : Copying requirement 301 ,pos ngtv qty +,remaining same and item category VOV7: Completion rule :B

Thanks to every body

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you copy a particular document for which there is no subsequent document, system will copy all the datas without giving any warning message. But if there is any subsequent document for the referencing document, then perhaps, (I think so), system will give a message that subsequent document exists.

Please check and update the forum.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be done at the ITEM CATEGORY level

Goto the transaction code VOV7 and choose your item category and maintain the COMPLETION RULE with B, then once the Source document was fully referenced then next time when you want to create the sales order with reference to the order referenced already, system will throw error.

Try this,

Hope it will serve your purpose.

thanks,

santosh

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Do check your copy control and maintain copy quantity at ltem level as A and check it.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH