cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect to MDM repository

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I was able to create a new MDM repository by using my DB uid/pwd.The newly created repository appears under the MDM server in a locked state.When I try to connect using my admin uid/pwd,it says "Invlaid login credentials".I am able to login to other repository using the same uid/pwd on the same server.

Regards,

premjit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If using 7.1 and are unarchiving the A2a from the standard SAP business content.

UID : Admin (case sensitive)

Pass : sapmdm (case sensitive)

-Sharan Alemane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My BASIS admin has fixed the issue by modifying the SQL tables.I dont know exactly what eh did,but he reckons there is a patch for the same.Will update if I hear anything else.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Premjit Mishra

You BasisAdmin clear password fields in SQL server for you user

Another way - if before that repository work correctly:

delete current repository and unarchive it from backup copy

Regards

Kanstantsin Chernichenka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There may be following issues :

1. in corrrect Login/PW: in case you don;t remember the login PW you need to retrieve the PW from Database. Or as suggested try with Admin/blank for MDM 5.5 and Admin/SAPMDM for MDM 7.1.

2. try to unmount and mount the server, then try loggin to the repos.

let us know if it worked.

Manish

former_member153023
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Premjit,

If you havecreated the repository ,please try to log in with user id:Admin(case sensitive) and no password . If it's not working yet,then try to re create a new repository and try logging in.

Reg,

Bis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please confirm your MDM version and the way you created this repository i.e. whether you have unarchived some repository to create this repository or not?