cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help on macros for aggregate planning in SNP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Would someone explain me the macros used in 9ASNPAGGR(1) and their assignment at default, start and level macro in scm2007.

thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Macro Used in 9ASNPAGGR(1) stands to calculate the quantity relation for SNP and PPDS.All are related to Stock and are of Data base alerts and dynamic alerts types.

1. Macro is available in 9ASNPAGGR(1) to calculate the Day's Stock

2.Target Stock Level

3.Net Demand Calculation

4. Safety Stock Calculation

5. Reorder Point and Traget Stock

So there are other macros but all are related to stsock based calulation and in simplier terminology you can say that inventory related Macros are writtem..

The most important things in this 9ASNPAGGR(1) is that the Macro will consider(or can consider) the aggregation concept. Because to calculate inventory/quantity the all uantity in various processes should be aggregated.

So once system will calculate the aggreagation then it will generated the Alerts (as per Macros).

So in other way you can say that 9ASNPAGGR(1) will calculate first the aggregation and then it will generate the alerts.

Now you have asked about start Macro: Start macro will trrigeer once you are entering in the planning screen(say SNP94 or SDP94) so if any change is happening then you can see those change effect once you will exit and then come back again.

Level by level macro is mainly used for aggregation concept. You can go to the various levels and different layouts to drill down tha data.

Hope you got your answer.

Regards,

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pankaj,

Actually I am in SCM 7.0 and I am unable to access planning book macros due to some product error. Therefore, I donot know which of theses macros belong to which macro category viz. default, start, level or exit.

Secondly, I would like to know the planning area for aggregate planning. The PB is attached to PA 9ASNP02 but somewhere I read that PA 9ASNP05 should be used for safety stock (time dependent) planning in this PB.

Please advise.

thanks and Best regards,