cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clarification regarding certificates and logos from SAP certification exams

Former Member
0 Kudos

After reading a few threads in this forum regarding the printing of certificates for successful certification exams, I would like to provide clarity around the process of receiving documents from SAP. The process I describe here applies to SAP Education in North America only:

1. For SAP exams passed at Pearson VUE, you should receive a score report (which defines the overall score and scores for each section) and a printed certificate at the VUE delivery center. This certificate is considered final.

2. For SAP exams passed at SAP delivery centers, you should receive your certificate from SAP approx. 4-6 weeks after successfully passing the exam.

3. For SAP BusinessObjects exams passed at Pearson VUE, you should receive a score report only from the VUE delivery center. Your certificate will be printed by SAP (actually a 3rd party printing vendor) and sent to you approx. 4-6 weeks after successfully passing your exam.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

1. If you have any issues regarding certificates for SAP exams, call our Customer Interaction Center at 1-888-777-1727.

2. Be sure you notify SAP immediately if your address changes. The exam certificates are normally mailed to the address provided when you registered for the exam. To change your address, call our Customer Interaction Center at 1-888-777-1727.

3. Effective 1/1/2009, the distribution of the old certification ID cards was discontinued. In its place, you can receive an associate or professional certification logo. The logos can be used as part of your resume or email signatures to signify the achievement of passing SAP certification. We are still in the process of defining a process for logo distribution.

4. If you want to receive a certification logo, I recommend you join the Education@SAP LinkedIn group and request a logo through the first discussion thread in the forum. The information needed to validate your certification before receipt of the logo is found within the thread entitled "NORTH AMERICA ONLY - Have you passed a certification exam in 2009 and not received your certification logo?"

I hope this provides some clarity.

Kind regards,

Ken Schieffer - Education Principal SAP Education North America

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reminder - to receive a logo, I need to know your S-userid, the exam passed and the date and location. My personal information contains my contact info.

Thanks,

Ken