SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PWB Application form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Some info about Application Form for SAP:IS-U

1) How do I find all Sap standard form classes for IS-U ? I know IS_U_CS__MOVE_IN_WELCOME_LETTER

but for invoicing and dunning etc...

2) If i create a new appl form for isu invoicing and assign to it a new customized smartform

how does the system know that for the invoice processing it has to use my cstomized application and not the Standard sap application? Is there a config to make the relation ?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Tahar:

You should have posted this to the Utilities Industry forum -

As for the answers to your questions - you should be able to find all of the forms via EFRM transaction. And the allocation of form is done at the contract account level, so you need to assign the new form to the accounts you intend to invoice.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Tahar:

You should have posted this to the Utilities Industry forum -

As for the answers to your questions - you should be able to find all of the forms via EFRM transaction. And the allocation of form is done at the contract account level, so you need to assign the new form to the accounts you intend to invoice.

regards,

bill.