cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Excise base value in MRP based and Non-MRP based billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We need to update Excise Base Value for Statistical Condition type. How to configure the same ?

Sl.No Pricing Condition Type Active Statistical Passed to Accounting

1 MRP Price (Statistical)

2 Abatement (Statistical)

3 Surcharge (Active&Passed to Accounting)

4 Assessabel value (Statistical)

(No:4 This is the base for calculating Excise duties i.e Excise Base Value)

5 List Price (Statistical)

6 Customer Discount(Statistical)

7 Surcharge(Active&Passed to Accounting)

8 Net Price (Active&Passed to Accounting)

9 BED (Active&Passed to Accounting)

10 ECess (Active&Passed to Accounting)

11 SECess (Active&Passed to Accounting)

12 Total collected from Customer(Statistical)

Issue: When there is MRP Price higher than the List Price, then the Cutomer will be charged on the basis of Net Price only, but the duties amount to be paid to the government on MRP Price. so in this case I can not calculate Excise Duties on the Actual Net Price condition which is active and passed on to accounting. And always the Excise duties to be calculated on Assessable value(no:4). But that condition type if I make activate then it will pass to accounting and also getting added to the Net Value(KOMP-NETWR). How to come out of this situation.(as per the customer requirement both MRP based materials and non-MRP based materials are also considered in the same sale order i.e with the same pricing procedure).

Becasue of this EXBAS is not getting updated in the J_1IEXCDTL.

Gurus, Share your valuable experiences and suggestions.

Thanks &Regards

Sreekanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you would be aware, in J1ID, there is a tab "Maintain Assessable Value" and if you maintain the statistical value here, excise duty will be calculated only for this value and also, there is no need to change your pricing procedure structure.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

As per your suggestion, I have maintained Material Assessable Value and then also the duty values are calculating on the basis of Assessable value maintained in the Pricing Procedure. It is not taking the Material Assessable Value into consideration. And it is not getting updated the Excise Base Value.

In which case Material Assessable value will be taken into consideration?

How to update the Excise Base Value in J_1IEXCDTL tables?

Thanks&Regards

Sreekanth

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your help. We have used one userexit to consider a conditiion type to capture the Assessable value as Excise base value, even though it is marked as statistical.

Thanks&Regards

Sreekanth