Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP NIDM - GRC integration error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have installed SAP NIDM and SAP GRC.

I have configured both the applications and I am able to communicate with each other.

I am able to pull all the roles from SAP GRC by running the Initial load 1 & 2 jobs.

Similarly, I am able to get all the IDM attributes in GRC Field Mappings through SPML.

I have created a new task where in I am passing the mskeyvalue, firstname, lastname, email, displayname, telephone along with the priviliges.

I am selecting the application ans roles through privileges.

When I am executing the task I get an error "Missing mandatory parameters"

I have specified the "Start Privilege task" in all imported privileges and applications from SAP GRC.

Looking forward for help in this regard.

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil

>I am able to pull all the roles from SAP GRC by running the Initial load 1 & 2 jobs.

Can you explain what all steps you have done here?. I have made sure VDS is running and checked automatically create the attributes. But still during initial load 1 I am getting errors. I am getting following error after sp3 patch update

##

Job has not been requested. Rescheduling

##

>Similarly, I am able to get all the IDM attributes in GRC Field Mappings through SPML.

How you did this?. Can you explain the steps or from which document?

>I have created a new task where in I am passing the mskeyvalue, firstname, lastname, email, displayname, telephone along >with the priviliges

Is this a custom task ?what pass you selected

Please help