cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

release blocked order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I created a sales order which was blocked due to bad credit,Now i want to release the order.Please Give me the steps to do so.Asap.

Thanks in advance.

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek

Go to VKM3 and enter the sales document number and then click on Release Flag.Indicator and once you click then the indicator will change to Green and then you can proceed further by doing delivery and billing

I agree with the words said by Ravi , go to VA02-> item data->shipping tab -> remove the Delivery block. manually. After removing the delivery block then you can do the delivery and billing

Regards

Srinath

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Through Tcode VKM3 you can release multiple documents at the same time. Select the documents and click on the release icon and save. But through VA02 we have to release the documents individually.

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto Tcode VKM3, input your sales order number and execute. Select your sales order and click on release icon(Green Flag) and click on save. The otherway is to goto VA02, open the sales order and goto Header-shipping tab and in the delivery block field, select the blank option and save the sales order.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

Can u tell me wats the difference is these two methods.

Thanks

Abhishek