cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue in printing second page in smart form

Former Member
0 Kudos

in my smart form i have only FIRST page in tht i have pur order numberwindow, date window and all the item details in mainwindow. my problem is in my page 1 order number and date are getting printed at the exact position whre i want but when it is coming to the next page that is page 2 order number and date are going out of scope. I cant even change the position of those two windows as it is getting printed properly on 1st page.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a page-break option in main window.Try using that..The page break is not happening in a proper place ,thus on the second page the data not comming at the desired position.

Regards,

Nicklas

former_member205763
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have u created a second pafe or giving first page only as next page

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey,

first page only as next page

former_member205763
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Copy the first page and paste so as to create a second page, now give next page as this second page, and check, if there is any layout issue then make changes in this page, be careful as if you make any any changes, such as deleting some table or template or window in the copied [page it will get deleted in first page to, so only make changes to layout.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

I have created 2nd page as well and reduced the height of main window its working fine for multiple pages i mean PO with more than 6 items. Now my problem is for single page PO i.e PO less than 6 items its format is getting changed. kindly anyone send me if they have done any multiple page PO smartform.

or some solution for this.

former_member205763
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is the issue that u r facing for single page PO?