cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing & FBL5N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Friends,

In FBL5N T-code if we click on Assignment document number which is equal to our billing document number,it shows the the data which is almost pick up from VF01.

While save the Doc.in VF01 Accounting document is created but text field is Blank.

so please guide where I can put the Text in VF01 so that it will appear in FBL5N & vf01.

Please reply.

Regards,

Chandra.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra Shekhar,

If you want to pass some text alongwith the invoice in to FI, you would have to do a development, wherein you can pass the text maintained in a Text ID in the billing document to the reference fields (ref1, ref2,ref3) in the accounting document customer line item.

But there will be limitation of text depending on the number of characters available in the target field.

Regrds,

Vishesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vishesh sir,

sorry to say but I am not geting Text ID in the billing document to the reference fields (ref1, ref2,ref3).

Please suggest under which tab it is available.

PLZ. Repl.

Chandra

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check these notes about userexits availlables,

Note 301077 - User exits for the interface to accounting

Note 39503 - User exits in accounting interface

Note 429117 Collective note advice note SD-FI interface

and other related notes in them,

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In billing document you can see two fields viz. (a) Assignment and (b) Reference

Whatever value flowing in these two fields will be transferred to FBL5N. So you can populate by making copy controls accordingly. Go to VTFL, select your delivery type and billing type and click on blue lens on top left. There you can see the above two fields. Choose whatever you want and save.

Now create a sale order, delivery and billing. See whether the data is transferred to accounting document.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi