cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use of language SAP B1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I would like to attach an invoice containing english text to all my foreign suppliers and customers.

English is not my default system language. Is it possible to make an adjustment which automatic attaches the english invoice to all of my foreign contacts?

Regards

Runar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Runar,

I suppose you are talking about reports. If you are using the SBO standard reporting tool (Document editing), you can define a new report wich is in english and set it as default for the Business Partners you want.

To make it easyer you could define a group or a property for these BPs, and you could set the default report to all of them easyly.

Regards,

Ibai Peñ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Thank you for a quick reply.

Actually, I meant to do the following;

Whenever I make a salesorder and wants to send out an invoice to the customer - I would like a pre-defined english invoice template to be sent out. This is supposed to be an automatic process which applies to all my foreign customers.

My other customers (native) are supposed to get the native template invoice whenever they make an order.

Is it possible to make this procedure go automatic, or do I have to assign templates manually?

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Regards,

Runar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Runar,

You have say manually which is the template for each BP. But it isn´t so much work becouse of the options I speak about in the previous post.

If you don´t understand something, just ask.

Regards,

Ibai Peñ

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK.

Thanks. I will give it a try.

Good help.

Regards,

Runar

Answers (0)