Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Previous field value disappeared on select next field value on a popup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I'm facing an issue.

There is a popup getting popped up when a button is clicked. And after I insert value in the first input field, when I try to select a value from the next field, which is a dropdownbyindex, the first value in the first field is getting disappeared.

There are two things i'm doing when I select the dropdown value:

1. The dropdown field is binded to another node which is singleton and has a supply function to fetch the values. So when the value is selected, I'm passing this value to another context node which is actually holding the values of the popup.

2. I'm not clearing the values anywhere. Previously, the values were not getting cleared off. Started facing this issue since y'day evening.

Kindly requested to provide me the necessary steps to be taken to hold the values on the popup.

Regards,

-Syed.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to de-bug the Dropdownby index event in which you are passing the values to another node.

May be you have invalidated/ refreshed the attribute/node binded to input field. Try to put breakpoints and de-bug because as such there is no problem in this.

Please also make sure that you are not invalidating the node in wddomodify because domodify is called after every event i.e even after selecting values from dropdown.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurav,

Thanks for your answer, the issue is solved by myself.

Regards,

-Syed.

Answers (0)