cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scenariooooto be mapped

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Frnds,

I have been stuck with these issues for the last few weeks. Request you to give it some of ur valuable time.

My client is a construction company. We have decided not to use real estate or real estate flexiiii. We are using the normal sales process to map construction sales.

The process is a follows

Sales order/booking form--

they have a fixed billing plan (which is changeable as per customer request)
all payments are shown as advances(customer is given a receipt) and the invoice is only prepared when final payment is received
--

Please do tell me which would be the best way to go abt the same

Regards

Maddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please stop using strange spelling and using sms-type language.

Forum members are complaining about it via the Abuse Report log.

Obviously some folks know the answer but don't feel like contributing because you are being silly about it. This is your loss.

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry ....it was unintentional will refrain from using such words in the future.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Define a Milestone billing ,with Billing document type as FAZ (Down payment request)you can make Any number of Breakups you want .it wont show in Billing.

at the Final assign the Billign Document typs as F1 and DO the Billing(FUll invoice).

Regards

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venky thnk u for the response .......... I have done the same but when I try to create the invoice through F1 it sayss " no billing documents were generated" mess no VF032.

REgards

Maddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venky ...the processing status sayss processed............ doesnt this imply that during the dwon payment request generation the transaction is completed....pls coreect me if wrong.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look at note 312167

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

thnks for the response I checked the note but its not applicable for 6 itss for older versions.

Regards

Madan Shetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. When you are implementing billing plans, you should use Pricing Type: "G' at Item Level in copy Control.

2. Remove the billing block in the sales order in billing plan tab page.

Try with the above options.

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

I am alreadyy doing that..............but i get the same messssssss?????????

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok then have a look at 173442

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir i am sorry but even this sap note is not applicable