Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing Group workload distribution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there!!

I am working with SRM 7.0 PDP scenario.

Purchase requisitions are transferred as shopping carts and assigned to the purchasing manager based on the product categories. The Purchasing manager then is entering the "Carry Out sourcing" transaction to goup and generate the Bid Invitations, and also is changing the Purchasing Group to pass it to an Operational Purchaser to complete the Bid Invitation.

Is it a standard process to notify the Buyer that has a new Bid Invitation to work with?

Is something on the standard that each time the purchasing group is changed, a notification is sent to the members of this purchasing group?

Please advise.

Many thanks

Ezequiel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ezequiel,

I am sorry, but there is no process in the standard of informating a purchaser that a new Bid invitation was created. I checked the alert framework, but I did not find an event for RFx created which could be used. I am not sure how frequently your purchasers are working with SRM. they might configure the POWL (their worklists) that it displays only specific product categories and than they just need to refresh the list to see if a new RFx was created.

best regards

Markus

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ezequiel

Question may not vey clear for me.

you can distribute work load as per standard SRM .

for ex

sc 111 is in the cockpit with A purchaser group and A purchaser group can transfer this cart 111 to purchase group B from the workload distribution menu .

And now Purchaser B can do sourcing for the cart 111.

I believe there is no notification concept here.

If the buyer complete a cart , the creator of sc will get notification.

br

muthu