Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform emails for bidding events - remove attachments

Former Member
0 Kudos

SRM Server 550 SP14

Classic

R3 4.7

When the emails are triggered to supplier on bidding event status published, the standard emails include a pdf attachment of the bid invitation, and any documents that were attached to the bidding event at header and item data are included as attachments in the email. How do we remove these attachments?

I've read some similar threads discussing this issue but do not go into enough detail. Do you remove the attachments at the BBP_BID_INVITATION, BBP_OUTPUT_COVER, BBP_CHANGE_OUTPUT_SF.

Do i remove the the attachments in Smartforms (which one?), do i remove it using the badi (how?)? please be as detailed as possible.

Thanks in advance for your repsone.

JF

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to remove the attachments. I found the attachments were being added in the processing class CL_PD_BID_PROCESSING_BBP. I copied this to a z and commented out the code where it adds the attachments. I added the new z class as the processing class in configuration mail settings for PPF. tcode SPPFC and now all system generated emails to bidders for bidding event status published have no attachements.

JF