cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable Invoice Print for A Customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We will be sending monthly billing data to a customer electronically, therefore we no longer need to send hard copy of invoices to this customer. Does anyone know the transaction/option I can run to turn off invoice output for a customer?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Rei

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jason_barton
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Rei,

Would suggest that go into your last billing document in VF02. Then take menu path Goto --> Header --> Output. Then take menu path Goto --> Determination Analysis. This should allow you to determine what output condition record is being called for the given output. Once you have this data, then head to VV32, pull up that output condition record and flag it for deletion. Pretty sure that this stop the output from being derived in future. Please revert if you need more.

Thanks,

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately there is no log in VV32. I have to turn off the billing outupt at the customer level, not at the billinb document level. Thanks for your help.

Rei

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jason_barton
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Rei,

Okay, sounds like you want to trump any standard use of the system here. So, would suggest sitting with your ABAP resource, and getting that individual to put code inside of user exit RSNASTZZ to prevent output(s) from determining if a given customer number is callled. You could say something to the effect of if PARNR 123*** is called, then change VSTAT to complete for example. Based on what you are hinting at though, I think this user exit holds the potential to solve your problem with some good coding. Please revert if you need more.

Thanks,

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

Thanks a lot for the suggestion. We actually solved our problem yesterday. We change the Medium to 6 (EDI) in output condition record for this customer (tcode VV32). Since we billed this customer electronically, this is the best solution for this scenario. So problem solved.

Thanks again for your hlep!

Rei

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be done in two ways, one is at Output level and the other at the Program level

In the Output level

In the Transaction NACE and choose the APPLICATION V3 and choose your OUTPT TYPE and in the Processing routines, remove the Transmission medim of 1(print output) which will generate the HARD COPY of prit

In the CONDITION RECORDS, the Medium of 5 only to be maintained.

And at the PROGRAM LEVEL,

You can ask your ABAPER to put a code such as no HARDCOPY of print , so that the Program wont process the OUTPT and send it to Printer.

Hope it is clear, Please do revert if you need further details.

thanks,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Your suggestion only allows me to turn off the output at Output Type level. I need to turn off the output at the customer level. Anyway, thanks for your help.

Rei