cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adding headings with in the ALV table

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

i have a screen with some input fields. after executing the transaction i want to display the results in ALV. The ALV should look some thing like this ( col stands for column heading)

colA            colB           colC                   colD
                            abc             bdf              123                   454

blankline
                            dfdf            gfg               536                   878
                             blankline
                                               ColE             colF                     colG            colH
                                               ikk                dfdf                      3434            3434
                                               fff                 kjkj                        3434           324
                            dddd           sdsd             232                       323
                                              ggg                ffff                         343              3434

thanks

Edited by: sudhakar murthy on Oct 9, 2009 6:07 PM

Edited by: sudhakar murthy on Oct 9, 2009 6:07 PM

Edited by: sudhakar murthy on Oct 9, 2009 6:08 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to change the column heading , refer this :

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thanks for the reply.

the requirement has changed little bit now. it is like this. once i enter the details in the selection screen and execute i need to see the results in an ALV. once the results are displyed in the ALV i need to have a checkbox at the left side of each entry. i will select some of the entries and click on some button on the ALV table, this should create another ALV table below the first ALV table. in this table also we will have checkboxes before each entry. once user selects some entries and click on some buttom n the second ALV table , another ALV should be displyed below the second ALV table.

is there any blog or thread where i can get some coding or guidance for this kind of requirement?

thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am opening a new thread as the problem statement changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

any idea on how to do this? I am putting the output in a more formatted way. COL stands for column.

COLA	COLB	COLC	COLD	COLE
sd	   sd	 232	232	23

we	fd	433	343	23

COLG	COLH	COLI	COLJ
	WWW	WDF	343	343
	EEE	DFDF	34	343

FF	VV	54	45	

COLE	COLF	COLG	COLH
	FDF	VV	433	222
	DFD	CCC	43	34

thanks

Edited by: sudhakar murthy on Oct 10, 2009 11:57 AM