cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raise an alert when we have an RFC error connection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm working in a IDOC1 - PI - IDOC2 scenario. I'm testing alerts. We configured an alert in RWB raising all errors.

If i change user in RFC connection to force an error in the IDOC output(IDOC2), i have an error in SXMB_MONI in "Outbound Status" -> "Message has error status on outb. side", But the alert is never generated.

Is this behavior normal?

I need to raise an alert in this case.

In the same example, the IDOC is not reprocessed automatically in PI. I changed the RFC connection again with a correct user and this message persist in SXMB_MONI with error.

Can someone help?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>"Message has error status on outb. side"

If you have configured alerts via ALRTCATDEF,you wont get alerts for this type of alert from it.

You need to configure CCMS alerts for this.

Thanks

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for your help. I was thought that i will receive alerts from all errors involved in my interfaces... including RFC error connections.

What about these errors, can i configure something to reprocess automatically these IDOCs?

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Heyy Jessica,

We can raise Alerts when the error happen on Adapter Engine process.

Idoc Runs on Integration Engine not on Adapter Engine.

and ans for anothe Q to process the Outbound side Errored out Idocs in MONI

goto SM58 -Edit-Execute LUWS-and select the date range and propper parameters then execute

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

But in my Rule in RWB, i can select if i want to receive alerts from Adapter Engine errors, from Integration Engine errors or all errors, isn't?

I think, i should receive alerts if i have integration engine errors.

About my IDOC in error, i know that i can reprocess this IDOC manually, but it can be automatically?

Thanks a lot