Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single Sign On implementation on SAP Ecc 6.0, Oracle 10g & HPUX 11.11

0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am currently busy with the above-mentioned implementation using Kerberos & the SNC adapter. I managed to successfully authenticate with the Kerberos Server, also I could compile the SNC Adapter. After entering the required SNC parameters in tx code rz10 and restarting, the application server could not come up. I get the following errors in dev_wo:

Your assistance in this regard would be highly appreciated!

N SncInit(): Initializing Secure Network Communication (SNC)

N HP/9000 (PA-RISC) with HP-UX (st,ascii,SAP_UC/size_t/void* = 8/64/64)

N SncInit(): found snc/data_protection/max=3, using 3 (Privacy Level)

N SncInit(): found snc/data_protection/min=1, using 1 (Authentication Level)

N SncInit(): found snc/data_protection/use=3, using 3 (Privacy Level)

N SncInit(): found snc/gssapi_lib=/usr/sap/PRD/SYS/exe/run/snckrb5.so

M *** ERROR => DlLoadLib: dlopen()= '/usr/sap/PRD/SYS/exe/run/snckrb5.so' is no

t a valid load module: Bad machine type -> DLENOACCESS (0,Error 0) [dlux.c

312]

N *** ERROR => SncPDLInit(): DlLoadLib("/usr/sap/PRD/SYS/exe/run/snckrb5.so")=D

LENOACCESS

N [sncxxdl.0339]*** ERROR => SncPDLInit()==SNCERR_INIT, Adapter (#0) /usr/sap/

PRD/SYS/exe/run/snckrb5.so not loaded

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

tim_alsop
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Michael,

It looks like snckrb5.so is not a valid shared object library which supports the necessary platform/architecture/interfaces. Where did you get this library from ? Have you considered using a commercially supported SNC Kerberos library on HP-UX instead of trying to build your own ?

Thanks,

Tim

4 REPLIES 4

tim_alsop
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Michael,

It looks like snckrb5.so is not a valid shared object library which supports the necessary platform/architecture/interfaces. Where did you get this library from ? Have you considered using a commercially supported SNC Kerberos library on HP-UX instead of trying to build your own ?

Thanks,

Tim

0 Kudos

Hallo Tim,

Thanks for the response!

snckrb5.so library is created after I compile the SNC Adapter using HPUX Compiler. Commercially supported SN Kerberos Library? Where do I get this? Your assistance is appreciated!

regards,

Michael

0 Kudos

Michael,

You should search in SAP EcoHub to find products from SAP partners. You can use the product at http://ecohub.sdn.sap.com/irj/ecohub/solutions/trustbrokersecureclient to meet your needs.

Thanks,

Tim

0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Apart from SNC, is there a alternative solution that I can use to achieve my goal of implementing SSO for my SAP Environment?

Would LDAP work? If yes would you please be so kind help me implement this.

Hi Tim, commercially support solutions are a bit costly, in our currency it would be =/- N$100000. Is the a low cost solution that you can suggest.

thanks in advance