cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMG settings after creating new output type for a purchase order smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Do I need to make changes in IMG after creating a new output type in NACE for a purchase order smartform?

I have customized a purchase order smartform according to the requirements and copied an existing output type and assigned the custom form name.

When I am trying to create a purchase order to test it, I am going to the message tab for assigning the output type and if I press F4 on the output type field or if I give the copied output type there, it says output type is not defined.

Do I need to make any changes in SPRO?

Regards,

Anik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Yes. You have to add the new output type to the proper message determination schema.

Go to the IMG and select Materials Management -> Purchasing -> Messages -> Output control -> Message determination schemas -> Define message schema for purchase order -> Maintain Message Determination Schema: Purchase Order.

Select the proper schema, then Control Data and insert your new output type into the schema (eventually with any requirement that may be necessary... you probably want to use 101 like in case of the regular NEU message).

This should do it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tamas,

Thanq! Problem Solved

Regards,

Anik

Answers (0)