Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BARCODE in Zebra does'nt Print Completely

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have designed the Barcode in Bar-One Software from Zebra and here it is fine the Barcode is in good Length or say looks as it has to be, but when I give a Print of the same only quarter part on the left hand side of the complete Barcode gets printed on the Label and rest does'nt get printed and it is Human Readable Barcode.

Anyone why it is happening Like this.

Thanks & Regards,

YJR.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you are creating the layout in Bar-one, create it in in the same orientation as your label needs to get printed..

Suppose..

this is the label is aligned in the printer..

|||

you must have created the layout in bar-one in the given format and must have changed it to landscape or vice versa..

-

-

-

Instead rotate the layout as per the requirement and check it out..

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you are creating the layout in Bar-one, create it in in the same orientation as your label needs to get printed..

Suppose..

this is the label is aligned in the printer..

|||

you must have created the layout in bar-one in the given format and must have changed it to landscape or vice versa..

-

-

-

Instead rotate the layout as per the requirement and check it out..

0 Kudos

Hi Sravan,

Thanks for the Reply. It is being created in the same format. Other than Barcode we have some other fields some thing like:

Ship to: Ship from:

XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX

Barcode:

we have this but only first four lines get printed instead of complete lines.

Thanks & Regards,

YJR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

YJR,

I'm assuming that the label dimensions in bar-one match the label dimensions on the printer. If this is the case, then have a look at the printer. Perform printer calibration steps and then check the config settings on the printer, especially print width. If you don't have a quick reference guide for the printer you should be able to find one at zebra.com.

-dw